How this will benefit your audience:
- The game is the same…Ladies, It’s time to change the way we play the game! It’s time to break all the rules! It’s time for lady leaders to stop playing games… stop following the rules… and start being the Referee! Globally, women control about $20 trillion in annual consumer spending, and that figure could climb as high as $28 trillion in the next five years. Women represent a growth market bigger than China and India combined—more than twice as big! Given those numbers, it would be foolish to ignore or underestimate the female consumer. It’s equally as important for women to be a part of the customer experience design process from the very beginning. It’s time to break the rules and start making the rules! Customer and Employee experience are highly triggered by emotional intelligence, and Women have an Emotional intelligence Superpower that can contribute to the bottom line exponentially if they break the rules!
Audiences that will benefit:
- Women in business, CX professionals, C-suite executives, directors, business owners, senior-level managers, sales professionals, HR, marketing, front line teams, and key contributors to business operations
- Summits, conferences, and associations focused on design thinking and customer experience design
- Organizations looking to pivot with a growth plan
- Associations in the healthcare or medical profession or those undergoing transformational change
- Human resources, organizational development, and training professionals
- Organizations committed to continuous improvement and innovation
- Organizations with a dedicated focus on cultivating a culture of success from the inside out!
- Organizations struggling with teamwork, and cultivating a culture of success
- Teams struggling with job satisfaction and low employee engagement
- Organizations experiencing increased turnover and low employee engagement