How this will benefit your audience:
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equity are emotional experiences that are felt by all levels of the organization. The key is to understand the specific feelings of all levels of the organization! McKinsey & Company shows that companies who have gender diversity on executive teams are 21 percent more likely to outperform in profitability and 27 percent more likely to have superior value creation. Ethnically diverse companies are 35 percent more likely to outperform those who are not. Diverse & inclusive companies have 2.3x higher cash flow per employee than homogenous companies. The cost of not being Diverse, Inclusive and Equitable is greater than ever before In order to cultivate a customer centric organization, understanding our internal and external customers emotional connection to our product and service is essential. Creating a Diverse, Inclusive and Equitable environment starts with IGNITING the minds of your leaders to be aware, understanding, and open to changing the way things have always been done! The audience will learn 5 ways to implement Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and how these strategies will directly impact Key Performance indicators like: Employee engagement, Employee retention, Customer satisfaction, increased market share, productivity,
Audiences that will benefit:
- Business owners, senior-level managers, sales professionals, HR, marketing, front line teams, and key contributors to business operations.
- Summits, conferences, and associations focused on advancing leadership skills, women in leadership, entrepreneurs, small-medium business owners, and sales professionals
- Organizations and individuals looking to accelerate business growth
- Leadership teams undergoing transformational and structure change
- Human resources, organizational development, and training professionals